Monday, July 1, 2013

perjalanan thesis saya (part one).

..Alhamdullilahh..

First of all, I would like to extend our gratitude to Allah S.WT for giving me the strength and the opportunity to complete this research.  I would also like to express my appreciation to my supervisor Madam Nur Hazwani binti Mohamad  Roseli  for the invaluable guidance, and encouragement to complete the research. Without her involvement,this work will not have been possible. Her patience and kindness will always be appreciated.

My sincere appreciation also goes my last semester lecture, Prof. Madya Dr. Baharom bin Abdul Rahman who had taught me the subject named the Research Method (OSM 601). All knowledge and skills that I learn before was very useful to guide me to complete this research from beginning to the end.  My thanks also go to non- academic staffs in University Technology MARA (UiTM) Terengganu for being my loyal respondents to complete this research. Without their participation this research will not be successfully completed.

Last but not least, I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to my family, friends, and everyone who involved themselves in lending me their hands, ears and eyes to complete this report. Thank you for the love, encouragement and understandings.

Lastly, once again, I would like thanks Prof. Madya Dr. Baharom bin Abdul Razak and my supervisor Madam Nur Hazwani binti Mohamad Roseli for providing me with insightful suggestions and their spirits will always be my motivation.


Nik Nur Atikah bt Nik Saleh @ Nik Abdullah


#thankslotmadam

No comments:

Post a Comment